Playlist 2019 #08

MICAH BOURNES (2016) No Ugly Babies 
(Blaine Stark Productions)
Graves Of Desire
Me And My Nothin'

LUKE WINSLOW-KING (2016) I'm Glad Trouble Don't Last Always
(Bloodshot Records)
- On My Way
Louisiana Blues

LITTLE G WEEVIL (2016) Three Chords Too Many
(XLNT Records)
- You're The One
- Apple Picker

THORNETTA DAVIS (2016) Honest Man
(Sweet Mama Music)
- Set Me Free
I'd Rather Be Alone

ROBERT FINLEY (2016) Age Don't Mean A Thing
(Big Legal Mess Records)
Age Don't Mean A Thing
It's Too Late

THE JOEY GILMORE BAND (2016) Respect The Blues
(Mosher St. Records)
This Time I'm Gone For Good
(With Edlene Hart)
Chain Of Fools 
(With Edlene Hart)

MARC BROUSSARD (2016) Sings The Soul Hits Of The 50s & 60s
S.O.S. II - Save Our Soul / Soul On A Mission
(G-Man Touring Inc)
- Fool For Your Love
Cry To Me