Playlist 2019 #06

TIFFANY POLLACK & ERIC JOHANSON (2019) Blues In My Blood 
(Nola Blue Records)
 - Blues In My Blood
- Michael
- Get Lost With Me
* Release Date : February 15, 2019 *

BENNY TURNER & CASH McCALL (2019) Going Back Home 
(Nola Blue Records)
- It Hurts Me Too
- Shake Your Money Maker

LEYLA McCALLA (2019) The Capitalist Blues 
(Jazz Village)
- The Capitalist Blues
- Money Is King

MIGHTY MO RODGERS (2018) The Virus 
(Drinking Gourd Records)
- All Money Ain't Good Money 
(Feat. The Starlights & Margarett Floyd)
- Troubled Times 
(Feat. The Starlights)

LARKIN POE (2018) Venom & Faith
 (Tricki-Woo Records)
- Mississippi
- Hard Time Killing Floor Blues

BIG CREEK SLIM & RODRIGO MANTOVANI (2018) First Born 
(Chico Blues Records)
- I've Got Blood In My Eyes For You
- Baby Please Don't Go

TINY LEGS TIM (2019) Elsewhere Bound 
(Sing My Title)
- One More Chance
- Still In Love