Playlist 2018 #35

LAZY LESTER (2001) Blues Stop Knockin' 
(Antone's Records)
-They Call Me Lazy
- I Love You Baby
- I'm Your Breadmaker, Baby
R.I.P. LAZY LESTER (June 20, 1933  August 22, 2018)

 ELVIN BISHOP'S BIG FUN TRIO 
(2018) Something Smells Funky 'Round Here
(Alligator Records)
- Right Now Is The Hour
- Another Mule

BOB CORRITORE & FRIENDS (2018) Don't Let The Devil Ride 
(SWMAF Records / VizzTone Label Group)
- Went Home This Morning
(With Willie Buck & Big Jon Atkinson)
- Thundering And Raining
(With Tail Dragger, Henry Gray & Rockin' Johnny)

VA. (2018) CHICAGO / The Blues Legends / Today ! 
(West Tone Records)
ROCKIN' JOHNNY BURGIN
- Hot Cha
MARY LANE 
- Next Time You See Me
MILWAUKEE SLIM
 - Unemployment Risin'
LITTLE JERRY JONES
 - Dust My Broom

HOMESICK JAMES (2018) The Sensational Recordings
Shake Your Money Maker
(Wolf Records)
- My Baby's Gone (Take 2) 1975

VA. (2018) TRIBUTE
Newly Recorded Blues Celebration Of Delmark's 65th Anniversary
(Delmark Records)
LIL' ED & DAVE WELD
- Speak My Mind
LINSEY ALEXANDER & BILLY FLYNN
 - All For Business


LAZY LESTER 
Cognac Blues Passions, 2005 (Photo : Jp Savouyaud)