Playlist 2018 #34

ARETHA FRANKLIN (1961) Aretha
With The Ray Bryant Combo 
(Columbia Records)
- Today I Sing The Blues
- Maybe I'm A Fool

ARETHA FRANKLIN (1964) Unforgettable
A Tribute To Dinah Washington
(Columbia Records)
- Nobody Knows The Way I Feel This Morning
- Evil Gal Blues

WHITNEY SHAY (2018) A Woman Rules The World
(Little Village Foundation)
- Blues Down Home
- Don't You Fool Me No More

FRANK BEY (2018) Back In Business
(Nola Blue Records)
 - Where You Been So Long
* Release Date : September 21, 2018 *

MARCEL SMITH (2018) Everybody Needs Love
(Little Village Foundation)
- Everybody Needs Love
- Keep Movin' On 
(Feat. Wee Willie Walker)

WEE WILLIE WALKER (2015) If Nothing Ever Changes 
(Little Village Foundation)
What Love Can Do

TOMMIE HARRIS & R&B CARAVAN (2018) Alabama Hambone 
Feat. Kai Strauss 
(Styx Records)
- I Need Your Love
- Good Daddy

BOZ SCAGGS (2018) Out Of The Blues 
(Concord Records)
- I've Just Got To Forget You
- I've Just Got To Know

ARETHA FRANKLIN (1967) I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You
(Atlantic Records)
- Drown My Own Tears
- I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)
- Soul Serenade
R.I.P. ARETHA LOUISE FRANKLIN (March 25, 1942  August 16, 2018)