Playlist 2017 #49

ROBERT "BILBO" WALKER (1997) Promised Land 
(Rooster Blues Records)
- Goin' To The Train Station
- Please Love Me

ROBERT "BILBO" WALKER (1998) Rompin' & Stompin' 
(Fedora Records)
- Mel's Hideaway

LITTLE JOE WASHINGTON (2003) Houston Guitar Blues 
(Dialtone Records)
- How Long
- Bye Bye

LITTLE JOE WASHINGTON (2005) The Blues Reality 
(P-Vine Japan)
- 220

LITTLE JOE WASHINGTON (2009) Texas Fire Line 
(Dialtone Records)
- You're Still My Baby

LEE GATES (2005) & The Alabama Cotton Kings 
(Music Maker)
- When Baby Got The Blues

LEE GATES (2006) Black Lucy´s Deuce 
(Music Maker)
- The Best Lover I'd Ever Had

LEE GATES (2009) Touring With Lucy 
(Music Maker)
- Meet You On The Other Side Of Town
- I'm Leaving You Woman

ROBERT "BILBO" WALKER (2001) Rock The Night 
(Rooster Blues Records)
- Cut You A Loose
- Linda Lu
- Standing At My Window / Don't Answer The Door
R.I.P. ROBERT "BILBO" WALKER JR. (February 19, 1937 – November 29, 2017)