Playlist 2016 #29

SETH WALKER (2016) Wake Up & Dream (Seth Walker)
Change My Way Of Living
Trouble (Don't Want No)

STEWART LINDSEY (2016) Spitballin' (Stewart Lindsey)
* DAVE STEWART & THOMAS LINDSEY *
- Another Lie
Run From You

MR. SIPP THE MISSISSIPPI BLUES CHILD (2013) It's My Guitar (Baby Boy)
-  If Loving You Is Crazy

MR. SIPP (2015) The Mississippi Blues Child (Malaco)
What Is Love

TERRIE ODABI (2016) My Blue Soul (Terrie Odabi)
Will You Still Love Me

ROLAND JOHNSON (2016) Imagine This (Blue Lotus)
The Things You Do

LADY ''A'' (2016) Loved, Blessed And Blues (Lady ''A'')
Trouble On My Mind

GREGORY PORTER (2016) Take Me To The Alley (Blue Note)
Don't Be A Fool

BEVERLY KNIGHT (2016) Soulsville (East West)
Still Here

SVEN ZETTERBERG (2016) Something For Everybody (Gamlestans Grammofonbolag)
-  Don't Ever Leave Me

JOHN PRIMER & THE REAL DEAL BLUESBAND (2016) That Will Never Do (Wolf)
- You Gonna Wreck My Life
- Cross My Heart