Playlist 2016 #24

THE SOUL OF JOHN BLACK (2016) Early In The Moanin' (Cadabra)
Can't Be Helped
Chicago Blues

BEVERLY KNIGHT (2016) Soulsville (East West)
I Can't Stand The Rain
Don't Play That Song For Me

ERIC LINDELL (2016) Matters Of The Heart (Red Parlor)
- Indian Summer

WILL PORTER (2015) Tick Tock Tick (Gramofono Sound)
- When The Battle Is Over 
(Feat. Dr. John With The Womack Bros & Leo Nocentelli)
I Can Do Bad By Myself 
(Feat. Leo Nocentelli)

JIMMY BARNES (2016) Soul Searchin' / Deluxe Edition (Liberation)
- In A Broken Dream 
(With Joe Bonamassa)
You've Got My Mind Messed Up 
(With The Memphis Boys)

ELLI PAPERBOY REED (2016) My Way Home (Yep Roc)
Movin'

SUGAR RAY RAYFORD (2015) Southside (Nimoy Sue)
Live To Love Again

EUGENE HIDEAWAY BRIDGES (2015) Hold On / A Little Bit Longer (Armadillo)
Love You In Every Way

BEN POOLE (2016) Time Has Come (Manhaton)
 I Think I Love You Too Much

* Sugar Ray Rayford, Eugene Hideaway Bridges & Ben Poole live at Bagnols Blues, august 05 & 06, 2016 : http://www.bagnolsblues.com/ *