Playlist 2016 #23

MEL BROWN & THE HOMEWRECKERS (2016) Under Yonder / Live At Pop The Gator 1991 (Electro-Fi)
Shawn's Shuffle
I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town

BIG SMOKEY SMOTHERS & THE CROWNS (2016) That's Alright (Paul Barry)
Big Smokey Smothers & The Crowns
- Can't Hold Out Much Longer
Bobby Johnson & The Crowns 
- Black Nights

ANDRE WILLIAMS (2016) I Wanna Go Back To Detroit City (Bloodshot)
I Don't Like You No More

WILLIAM BELL (2016) This Is Where I Live (Stax)
Born Under A Bad Sign

TONI LYNN WASHINGTON (2015) I Wanna Dance (Toni Lynn Washington)
Walkin' And Talkin' (And Crying My Blues Away)

J.J. JACKSON & PRADO BROTHERS (2016) Celebratin 10 Years Of Friendship (Chico Blues)
If I Can't Have You 
(Feat. Tia Carroll)

FANTASTIC NEGRITO (2016) The Last Day Of Oakland (Blackball Universe)
Nothing Without You

THE CHICAGO KINGSNAKES (2016) South Side Soul (Musicking)
I Don't Wanna Wait

KYLA BROX (2016) Throw Away Your Blues (Pigskin)
If You See Him
* Kyla Brox live at Bagnols Blues, august 06, 2016 : http://www.bagnolsblues.com/ *