Playlist VIRUS DE BLUES 2015 - December week 3

BIG CREEK SLIM (2015) Hope For My Soul (Straight Shooter / Gateway)
- Hope For My Soul
- Hobo Blues

ARLEN ROTH (2015) Slide Guitar Summit (Aquinnah)
(With Jimmy Vivino)
- And When I Die (One Child Born) 
- Poor Boy Blues

BIG CREEK SLIM (2015) Hope For My Soul (Straight Shooter / Gateway)
- Big Road Blues

DR. HELANDER (2015) Country Boy (Bluelight)
(With Charlie Musselwhite)
- Country Boy 
- Just A Feeling 

IGOR PRADO BAND & DELTA GROOVE ALL STARS (2015) Way Down South (Delta Groove)
- Talk To Me Baby 
(With Rod Piazza)
- Rooster Blues 
(With Wallace Coleman)

MARTIN LANG (2015) Chicago Harp Blues Sesssions (Random Chance)
- Scratch My Back
- Sloppy Drunk 
(With Willie Buck)

JIMMY ADLER (2015) Grease Alley (Sprucewood)
- Drank Too Much 
(With Kid Andersen, Eric Spaulding, Jim Pugh & June Core)
- Love Was Worth These Blues 
(With June Core, Jim Pugh & Kid Andersen)