Playlist 2020 #01

GREGG A. SMITH (2019) The Real Deal 
(G-Man Records) 
- Wouldn’t Treat A Dog (The Way You Treated Me)
- Living On The Dark Side Of Love
- Home To You

FRANK BEY (2020) All My Dues Are Paid 
(Nola Blue Records)
- Never No More
- Ha Ha In The Daytime

JOHN BLUES BOYD (2019) ''What My Eyes Have Seen...''
(Gulf Coast Records)
- In My Blood
- What My Eyes Have Seen

JIMMY JOHNSON (2019) Every Day Of Your Life
(Delmark Records)
- Every Day Of Your Life
(With Typhanie Monique)
- Strange Things Happening

MAGIC SLIM & THE TEARDROPS (2019) I’m Gonna Play The Blues
(Wolf Records)
- Please Don't Dog Me

JOHN PRIMER (2019) The Soul Of A Blues Man
Feat. The Real Deal Blues Band With Special Guest Billy Flynn
(Blues House Productions)
- You Shouldn't Tell A Lie
- Nothing Takes The Place Of You