Playlist 2019 #23

BURTON GAAR (2019) Blue Eyed Soul
(Black & Tan Records)
- I Be Gone
- I Won't Cry
- It's Still Raining

CARLTON JUMEL SMITH (2019) 1634 Lexington Avenue 
(Timmion Records)
- We're All We Got
- I Can't Love You Anymore

DURAND JONES & THE INDICATIONS (2019) American Love Call 
(Dead Oceans)
- Too Many Tears
- Walk Away

VINTAGE TROUBLE (2019) Chapter II - Ep II 
(McGhee Entertainment)
- So Sorry

KELLY FINNIGAN (2019) The Tales People Tell
(Colemine Records)
- I'll Never Love Again

THE TEXAS HORNS (2019) Get Here Quick 
(Severn Records)
- Sundown Talkin' 
(Feat. Curtis Salgado & Johnny Moeller)
- Fix Your Face 
(Feat. Gary Nicholson & Ronnie Earl)

NICK WATERHOUSE (2019) Nick Waterhouse 
(Innovative Leisure)
- I Feel An Urge Coming On
- Undedicated

ALEXIS EVANS (2019) I’ve Come A Long Way
(Record Kicks)
- It's Not Wrong
- I've Come A Long Way