Playlist 2019 #20

CHRISTONE ''KINGFISH'' INGRAM (2019) Kingfish 
(Alligator Records) 
- Love Ain't My Favorite Word
- Hard Times
- That's Fine By Me
* Release Date : May 17, 2019 *

THE BB KING BLUES BAND (2019) The Soul Of The King
(Ruf Records)
- Irene Irene
- Becoming The Blues 
(Feat. Diunna Greenleaf)

PETER SCHRAMMEL FEAT. STELLA JONES (2019) Blues
(Rossori Music)
- Lonesome With The Blues

KELLY FINNIGAN (2019) The Tales People Tell 
(Colemine Records)
- I Called You Back Baby
- Can't Let Him Down

BLOODEST SAXOPHONE (2019) Texas Queens 5
(Dialtone Records / VizzTone Label Group)
CRYSTAL THOMAS 
- Don't Move Me
ANGELA MILLER 
- Don't Hit Me No More

VIVIAN VANCE KELLY (2019) Chicago Here I Come
(Wolf Records)
 - Chicago Here I Come
- Soft Hearted Woman

MAGIC SLIM & THE TEARDROPS (2019) I’m Gonna Play The Blues
(Wolf Records)
- That Will Never Do
- Rough Dried Woman