Playlist 2018 #43

BIG CREEK SLIM (2017) Good Mill Blues
Greasy Chicken Sessions Vol.1 
 (Straight Shooter Records)
- I Still Love You

BIG CREEK SLIM (2017) Bad Luck Child
Greasy Chicken Sessions Vol.2
 (Straight Shooter Records)
- Rambling On My Mind
- A Stranger Everywhere I Go

BONNIE RAITT (2018) In Session
Can’t Find My Way Home 
(Firefly Records)
- Rollin' & Tumblin'

BOB MARGOLIN (2018) Bob Margolin 
(VizzTone Label Group)
- Blues Before Sunrise
- How Long, How Long Blues

CURTIS SALGADO & ALAN HAGER (2018) Rough Cut
(Alligator Records)
- You Got To Move
- Hell In A Handbasket

DAVE RILEY & JUNIOR BINZUGNA BAND (2017) Fired Up !
(Self Released)
- Living On Borrowed Time
Why I Cry Sometimes

ANTHONY GERACI (2018) Why Did You Have To Go 
(Shining Stone Records)
- Baptized In The River Yazoo 
(Feat. Willie J. Laws)
- My Last Good-Bye 
(Feat. Sugar Ray Norcia, Ronnie Earl & Monster Mike Welch)