Playlist 2018 #17

BEN HARPER & CHARLIE MUSSELWHITE 
(2018) No Mercy In This Land 
(Anti Records / Epitaph Records) 
When Love Is Not Enough

MONA JOHANSSON (2017) Walk 
(MoJo Music)
- Take A Little Walk
Breakin' Up Somebody's Home

BOBBY WATSON (2018) From The East Side 
(NoiseWells Records) 
Tore Down
People Get Ready

CRYSTAL SHAWANDA (2018) Voodoo Woman 
(New Sun Records)
Ball And Chain

BARRENCE WHITFIELD & THE SAVAGES 
(2018) Soul Flowers Of Titan 
(Bloodshot Records)
Slowly Losing My Mind
I'll Be Home Someday

VANCE KELLY 
(2017) How Can I Miss You, When You Won't Leave 
(Wolf Records)
Get Home To My Baby
How Can I Miss You, When You Won't Leave

BETTYE LAVETTE (2018) Things Have Changed 
(Verve Records)
Seeing The Real You At Last
It Ain’t Me Babe

DURAND JONES & THE INDICATIONS 
(2018) Durand Jones & The Indications 
(Dead Oceans / Colemine Records)
* Live From Boston, MA *
Now I'm Gone
Smile