Playlist 2018 #05

RAY CHARLES 
(1959) The Genius Of Ray Charles
(Atlantic Records)
Come Rain Or Come Shine

CORNELL DUPREE (2011) Doin' Alright 
(P-Vine Records)
I Got A Woman

VA. / THE SOUND OF NEW ORLEANS
(2016) Blue Ribbon Blues
(LocoBop)
LES GETREX 
- Fool For You

LINDA HOPKINS (2006) The Living Legend Live !
(FreeHam Records)
Drown In My Own Tears

KENNY 'BLUES BOSS' WAYNE
(2016) Jumpin' & Boppin' 
(Stony Plain Records)
You Don't Know Me

DENISE KING & HAMMOND GROOVERS
(2017) Tell Me When 
(Nuccia)
Georgia On My Mind 

LITTLE STEVIE WONDER
(1962) Tribute To Uncle Ray
(Tamla Records)
- Don't You Know

FREDDIE KING (1970) My Feeling For Blues
(Atlantic Records)
What'd I Say

SAN2 & HIS SOUL PATROL
(2015) Rebirth Of Soul & Recycling The Blues 
(Nordpolrecords)
- Hallelujah I Love Her So

JAMES COTTON & HIS BIG BAND 
(1986) Live From Chicago ! / Mr. Superharp Himself !
(Alligator Records)
Come Back, Baby

MEL BROWN (2000) Neck Bones & Caviar
(Electro-Fi Records)
I Believe To My Soul

JOHN SCOFIELD 
(2004) That's What I Say
John Scofield Plays The Music Of Ray Charles 
(Verve Records)
- I Can't Stop Loving You
(With Mavis Staples)

JOHNNY WINTER (2014) Step Back 
(Megaforce Records)
Unchain My Heart 
(With The Blues Brothers Horns)