Playlist 2016 #42

JOE BONAMASSA (2016) Blues Of Desperation (Provogue)
What I've Know For A Very Long Time

THE RIDES (2016) Pierced Arrow (Provogue)
* Stephen Stills, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Barry Goldberg *
I've Got To Use My Imagination

DR Z PRESENTS SUPERSONIC BLUES MACHINE (2016) 
West Of Flushing, South Of Frisco (Provogue)
Ain't No Love (In The Heart Of The City)

JJ GREY & MOFRO (2015) Ol' Glory (Provogue)
A Night To Remember

GARY HOEY (2016) Dust & Bones (Provogue)
- Soul Surfer
Blind Faith

THE APOCALYPSE BLUES REVUE (2016) 
The Apocalypse Blues Revue (Provogue)
I Think Not

BETH HART (2016) Fire On The Floor (Provogue)
Fire On The Floor

SIMO (2016) Let Love Show The Way (Provogue)
- Please Be With Me

ERIC JOHNSON (2016) EJ (Provogue)
Song For Irene

NO SINNER (2016) Old Habits Die Hard (Provogue)
I Know It's A Sin

JOE BONAMASSA (2016) Live At The Creek Theatre (Provogue)
Born Under A Bad Sign

GOV'T MULE (2016) The Tel-Star Sessions (Provogue)
- Mother Earth