Playlist 2016 #31

" THE RALPH BASS SERIES (1977) "

MAGIC SLIM & THE TEARDROPS / JOE CARTER WITH SUNNYLAND SLIM 
(2006) That Ain't Right (Delmark)
- MAGIC SLIM : Strange Things Happen
- MAGIC SLIM : In The Dark
- JOE CARTER : Anna Lee

SUNNYLAND SLIM WITH LEE JACKSON & LACY GIBSON
(1994) Smile On My Face (Delmark)
- SUNNYLAND SLIM : I Had It Hard
- SUNNYLAND SLIM : Depression Blues
- LEE JACKSON : Hard Luck Blues

LACY GIBSON (1996) Crying For My Baby (Delmark)
- Crying For My Baby
(With Sunnyland Slim)
- Blackjack
(With Sunnyland Slim)

JIMMY JOHNSON (2000) Pepper's Hangout (Delmark)
- Married Woman Blues
- Pepper's Hangout

EDDY CLEARWATER (1995) Boogie My Blues Away (Delmark)
- Blues At Theresa's
- Real Fine Woman

CAREY BELL (1994) Heartaches And Pain (Delmark)
- One Day You're Gonna Get Lucky 
(With Lurrie Bell)
- Stop That Train 
(With Lurrie Bell)

LONNIE BROOKS (1993) Let's Talk It Over (Delmark)
- If You Want Me To Love You