Playlist 2019 #09

JOE RUSI (2015) Who I Am
(Big H Records)
- One Shade Of Blue

JULIE RHODES (2016) Bound To Meet The Devil
(605719 Records DK2)
- Collector Man

GARRETT LEBEAU (2013) Rise To The Grind
(Music Road Records)
- Darkness

JEFF BUCKLEY (2016) You And I
(Columbia Records / Legacy Recordings)
- Don't Let The Sun Catch You Cryin

VA. (2016) God Don't Never Change : 
The Songs Of Blind Willie Johnson
(Alligator Records)
TOM WAITS
- The Soul Of A Man

JULIE RHODES (2016) Bound To Meet The Devil 
(605719 Records DK2)
- Grinnin' In Your Face

COREY DENNISON BAND (2016) Corey Dennison Band 
(Delmark Records)
- A Fool's Goodbye
- Jasper's Hop

TORONZO CANNON (2016) The Chicago Way 
(Alligator Records)
- Walk It Off

JOE RUSI (2015) Who I Am 
(Big H Records)
- Gipsy Rolling Stone

BENNY TURNER (2016) When She's Gone 
(Nola Blue Records)
- Have You Ever Been So Lonesome

ANNI PIPER (2016) More Guitars Than Friends 
(Sugar Daddy Records)
- I'm Lost Without You