Playlist 2019 #08

MICAH BOURNES (2016) No Ugly Babies 
(Blaine Stark Productions)
- Graves Of Desire
- Me And My Nothin'

LUKE WINSLOW-KING (2016) I'm Glad Trouble Don't Last Always
(Bloodshot Records)
- On My Way
- Louisiana Blues

LITTLE G WEEVIL (2016) Three Chords Too Many
(XLNT Records)
- You're The One
- Apple Picker

THORNETTA DAVIS (2016) Honest Man
(Sweet Mama Music)
- Set Me Free
- I'd Rather Be Alone

ROBERT FINLEY (2016) Age Don't Mean A Thing
(Big Legal Mess Records)
- Age Don't Mean A Thing
- It's Too Late

THE JOEY GILMORE BAND (2016) Respect The Blues
(Mosher St. Records)
- This Time I'm Gone For Good
(With Edlene Hart)
- Chain Of Fools 
(With Edlene Hart)

MARC BROUSSARD (2016) Sings The Soul Hits Of The 50s & 60s
S.O.S. II - Save Our Soul / Soul On A Mission
(G-Man Touring Inc)
- Fool For Your Love
- Cry To Me