Playlist 2017 #33

STAX 60 : 10 STAX CLASSICS CDS

ALBERT KING (2017) Stax Classics 
(Stax / Concord Music Group)
- Can't You See What You're Doing To Me
- Breaking Up Somebody's Home

WILLIAM BELL (2017) Stax Classics 
(Stax / Concord Music Group)
- Born Under A Bad Sign
- A Tribute To A King

OTIS REDDING (2017) Stax Classics 
(Stax / Concord Music Group)
- Try A Little Tenderness
- I've Been Loving You Too Long

CARLA THOMAS (2017) Stax Classics 
(Stax / Concord Music Group)
- Tramp
(With Otis Redding)
- I've Got No Time To Lose

THE STAPLE SINGERS (2017) Stax Classics 
(Stax / Concord Music Group)
- I'll Take You There
- Respect Yourself

SAM & DAVE (2017) Stax Classics 
(Stax / Concord Music Group)
- Soul Man
- When Something Is Wrong With My Baby

JOHNNIE TAYLOR (2017) Stax Classics 
(Stax / Concord Music Group)
- Somebody's Sleeping In My Bed
- Testify (I Wonna)

BOOKER T. & THE MG'S (2017) Stax Classics 
(Stax / Concord Music Group)
- Green Onions

ISAAC HAYES (2017) Stax Classics 
(Stax / Concord Music Group)
- Theme From Shaft
- Do Your Thing

THE DRAMATICS (2017) Stax Classics 
(Stax / Concord Music Group)
- Get Up And Get Down
- Your Love Was Strange