Playlist 2019 #42

MARY FLOWER (2019) Livin' With The Blues Again 
- Livin' With The Blues Again
- Meet Me In The Bottom
- See See Rider

HOWELL DEVINE (2017) Howl 
(Little Village Foundation)
- Come On In My Kitchen

AIREENE ESPIRITU (2016) Back Where I Belong 
(Little Village Foundation) 
- Life Goes On

KEVIN BURT (2018) Heartland & Soul 
(Little Village Foundation)
- I Don't Want To See You No More

JOHN BLUES BOYD (2016) The Real Deal
(Little Village Foundation)
- I'm So Weak Right Now
- Screaming In The Night

JUNIOR WATSON (2019) Nothin' To It But To Do It
Feat. Alabama Mike & Lisa Leuschner Andersen
(Little Village Foundation)
- The Pee Wee Classic
- Don't Freeze Me Out 
(Feat. Lisa Leuschner Andersen)
- A Shot In The Dark 
(Feat. Alabama Mike)

CHRIS CAIN (2017) Chris Cain
(Little Village Foundation)
- My Baby Wants To Leave Me
- Sittin' And Wonderin'

THE MIKE DUKE PROJECT (2019) ...Took A While 
(Little Village Foundation)
- Torn And Scarred

KEVIN BURT (2018) Heartland & Soul 
(Little Village Foundation)
- Smack Dab In The Middle