Playlist 2019 #17

Mercredi 24 à 20h00 | Wednesday 24 at 8:00 PM (Paris Time)
Dimanche 28 à 21h00 | Sunday 28 at 9:00 PM
Lundi 29 à 22h00 | Monday 29 at 10:00 PM


NICO DUPORTAL & HIS RHYTHM DUDES (2015) Guitar Player 
(Rhythm Bomb Records)
- Guitar Player
- When I'm Gone
- Much Later For You

JOHAKIM TINDERHOLT & HIS BAND (2014) You Gotta Do More
(Big H Records)
- Stumble' & Fumble'
- I Need A Woman
- Double Trouble

SEAN COSTELLO (2014) In The Magic Shop 
(SCF / VizzTone Label Group)
- It's My Own Fault
- You Don't Know What Love Is

JW-JONES (2014) Belmont Boulevard 
(Blind Pig Records)
- Coming After Me
- What's Inside Of You

THE MIKE HENDERSON BAND (2014) If You Think It's Hot Here....
(Eller Soul Records)
-  I Wanta Know Why
- Weepin' And Moanin'

THE KNICKERBOCKER ALL-STARS (2014) Open Mic At The Knick 
(JP Cadillac Records)
- Five Long Years 
(Feat. Willie J. Laws)
- Jelly Jelly 
(Feat. Johnny Nicholas)

LYNWOOD SLIM (2014) Hard To Kill 
(Rip Cat Records)
- Don't Put Me Down
- All Of My Life