Playlist 2019 #02

BENNY TURNER & CASH McCALL (2019) Going Back Home 
(Nola Blue Records)
- The Dirty Dozens
- Built For Comfort
- Bring It On Home
* Release Date : January 18, 2019 *

VIN MOTT (2019) Rogue Hunter 
(Self Released)
- Paterson Is Crumblin'
- I Got The Blues On My Mind
* Release Date : January 18, 2019 *

TOMISLAV GOLUBAN (2019) Chicago Rambler 
(Spona)
- Pigeon Swing
- Little Pigeon
* Release Date : January 11, 2019 *

CARA BEING BLUE (2019) Grit 
(Self Released)
- Old Feelin'
- Kind Kinda Man

GAYE ADEGBALOLA (2019) The Griot 
(Hot Toddy Music / VizzTone Label Group)
- Need A Little Sugar In My Bowl
- Gon' Be Alright

TRAVELLIN' BLUE KINGS (2019) Wired Up 
(Donor Productions / Naked)
- I Don't Wanna Stop
- Wired Up
- I'm A Good Man
* Release Date : January 25, 2019 *