Playlist 2018 #52

VAN MORRISON (2018) The Prophet Speaks 
(Caroline International)
- Gonna Send You Back To Where I Got You From
Gotta Get You Off My Mind
Teardrops

WALTER WOLFMAN WASHINGTON (2018) My Future Is My Past
(Anti Records)
- I Cried My Last Tear
She's Everything To Me

MIGHTY SAM McCLAIN (2018) A Diamond In The Rough 
(Sledgehammer Blues)
My Everything
When The Hurt Is Over

BEN HARPER & CHARLIE MUSSELWHITE 
(2018) No Mercy In This Land 
(Anti Records / Epitaph Records) 
When Love Is Not Enough

CHRIS SMITHER (2018) Call Me Lucky 
(Signature Sounds Recordings)
- Too Bad, So Sad
- Sittin' On Top Of The World

TONY JOE WHITE (2018) Bad Mouthin’
(Yep Roc Records / Swamp Records)
Baby Please Don't Go
- Heartbreak Hotel

BUDDY GUY (2018) The Blues Is Alive And Well 
(Silvertone Records / RCA Records)
Blue No More
(With James Bay)