Playlist 2018 #31

MIGHTY SAM McCLAIN (2016) Time And Change
 Last Recordings
(Kirkelig Kulturverksted)
Let's Talk
 Time And Change

AMOS LEE (2016) Spirit 
(Republic Records)
New Love

FANTASIA (2016) The Definition Of... 
(Rock Soul Records / RCA Records)
- Sleeping With The One I Love

THE SOUL OF JOHN BLACK (2016) Early In The Moanin' 
(Cadabra Records)
I Wish I Was Makin' Love

BOBBY RUSH (2016) Porcupine Meat
(Rounder Records)
I Dont Want Nobody Hanging Around
Me, Myself And I 
(Feat. Joe Bonamassa)

JOE BONAMASSA (2016) Live At The Greek Theatre 
(Provogue Records)
Breaking Up Somebody's Home

FANTASTIC NEGRITO (2016) The Last Day Of Oakland 
(Blackball Universe Records)
Nothing Without You

VANEESE THOMAS (2016) The Long Journey Home 
(Segue Records)
Prince Of Fools
The More Things Change

MACY GRAY (2016) Stripped
(Chesky Records)
Redemption Song

* summer's repost *