Playlist 2018 #31

MIGHTY SAM McCLAIN (2016) Time And Change
 Last Recordings
(Kirkelig Kulturverksted)
- Let's Talk
 - Time And Change

AMOS LEE (2016) Spirit 
(Republic Records)
- New Love

FANTASIA (2016) The Definition Of... 
(Rock Soul Records / RCA Records)
- Sleeping With The One I Love

THE SOUL OF JOHN BLACK (2016) Early In The Moanin' 
(Cadabra Records)
- I Wish I Was Makin' Love

BOBBY RUSH (2016) Porcupine Meat
(Rounder Records)
- I Dont Want Nobody Hanging Around
- Me, Myself And I 
(Feat. Joe Bonamassa)

JOE BONAMASSA (2016) Live At The Greek Theatre 
(Provogue Records)
- Breaking Up Somebody's Home

FANTASTIC NEGRITO (2016) The Last Day Of Oakland 
(Blackball Universe Records)
- Nothing Without You

VANEESE THOMAS (2016) The Long Journey Home 
(Segue Records)
- Prince Of Fools
- The More Things Change

MACY GRAY (2016) Stripped
(Chesky Records)
- Redemption Song

* summer's repost *