Playlist 2018 #04

CHRIS CAIN (2017) Chris Cain 
(Little Village Foundation)
- Meanest Woman In Town
- My Baby Wants To Leave Me
- Tell Tale Signs

WEE WILLIE WALKER (2015) If Nothing Ever Changes 
(Little Village Foundation)
- Help ! 
(Feat. Curtis Salgado)
- Funky Way

JOHN BLUES BOYD (2016) The Real Deal 
(Little Village Foundation) 
- I'm So Weak Right Now
 - I'm Like A Stranger To You

RON THOMPSON (2015) Son Of Boogie Woogie 
(Little Village Foundation)
- Standing At The Crossroads

HOWELL DEVINE (2017) Howl 
(Little Village Foundation)
- Come On In My Kitchen
- The Key

SEAN WHEELER (2017) Sand In My Blood 
(Little Village Foundation)
- Now That You Know (Funky Wicked World)

PAUL DeLAY BAND (2017) Live At Notodden '97 
(Little Village Foundation)
- I Can't Quit You No
- What Went Wrong

WEE WILLIE WALKER & THE GREASELAND ALL STARS
(2016) Live ! Notodden Blues Festival Norway
(Little Village Foundation)
- Is That It
- You Name It, I've Had It