Playlist 2017 #45

JUNE CORE (2017) Rhythm & Blues
(June Core)
- Were You There 
(Feat. John Blues Boyd & Charlie Musselwhite)
- This Is My Prayer 
(Feat. Dennis Dove & Jim Pugh)
- If I Ever Needed You 
(Feat. Adrian Costa)

VA. (2017) HOWLIN' AT GREASELAND 
(West Tone Records)
- Meet Me In The Bottom
(Feat. Alabama Mike)
- Riding In The Moonlight 
(Feat. John Blues Boyd)

ROCKIN' JOHNNY BURGIN (2017) Neoprene Fedora
(West Tone Records)
- (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
- I Did The Best I Could 
(Feat. Alabama Mike)

DEXTER SHAW & THE WOLFTONES (2017) Dexin’ 
(Rhythm Bomb Records)
- Going Away
- Hurts Me Too

MO AL JAZ & FRIENDS (2017) The Blues Of Little Walter 
(Rhythm Bomb Records)
- Blues With A Feeling
- It Ain't Right

EGIDIO ''JUKE'' INGALA & THE JACKNIVES (2017) Switcharoo
Feat. Little Victor & Carl Sonny Leyland
(Rhythm Bomb Records)
- Treat Me So Bad
- I Was Your Fool

JOAKIM TINDERHOLT (2017) Hold On 
(Rhythm Bomb Records / Bigh Records)
- Number 9 Train
- Poor Side Of Town