Playlist 2017 #40

BOBBY REED & THE SURPIZE BAND 
(2017) Bobby Reed & The Surpize Band 
(Bobby Reed & The Surpize Band)
- Be With Me
- Worried Dream
- I'm Going Back

SWEET PEA ATKINSON (2017) Get What You Deserve
(Blue Note Records)
- Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City

CHARLES PASI (2017) Bricks 
(Blue Note Records)
- Love Me Or Leave Me
- End Of The Line
* Release Date : October 06, 2017 *

STANTON MOORE (2017) With You In Mind 
The Songs Of Allen Toussaint
(Cool Green Recordings)
- Here Come The Girls 
(Feat. Cyril Neville & Trombone Shorty)
- Everything I Do Gone Be Funky
(Feat. Maceo Parker)

MITCH WOODS (2017) Friends Along The Way 
(eOne Music)
- Mother In Law Blues 
(Feat. John Hammond)
- Never Get Out Of These Blues Alive 
(Feat. John Lee Hooker)
- Midnight Hour Blues 
(Feat. Van Morrison & Taj Mahal)

VAN MORRISON (2017) Roll With The Punches 
(Caroline International)
- I Can Tell
- Too Much Trouble

LEON RUSSELL (2017) On A Distant Shore 
(Palmetto+)
- Black And Blue
- Just Leaves And Grass