Playlist 2017 #08

THORBJORN RISAGER & THE BLACK TORNADO 
(2017) Change My Game
(Ruf Records)
* Release Date : 10 March 2017 *
- Holler 'n Moan
- Long Gone

BIG DADDY WILSON (2017) Neckbone Stew
(Ruf Records)
* Release Date : 10 March 2017 *
- Running Shoes
- Neckbone Stew

INA FORSMAN (2016) Ina Forsman 
(Ruf Records)
- Farewell
* Live At Bain De Blues Festival & Cognac Blues Passions *

ROYAL SOUTHERN BROTHERHOOD
(2016) The Royal Gospel
(Ruf Records)
- I Wonder Why

INA FORSMAN (2016) Ina Forsman 
(Ruf Records)
- Don't Hurt Me Now

SAMANTHA FISH (2017) Chills & Fever 
(Ruf Records)
* Release Date : 24 March 2017 *
- Either Way I Lose
- Chills & Fever

VANESSA COLLIER (2017) Meeting My Shadow
(Ruf Records)
* Release Date : 24 February 2017 *
- Two Parts Sugar, One Part Lime
- When Love Comes To Town

ROYAL SOUTHERN BROTHERHOOD
(2016) The Royal Gospel
(Ruf Records)
- Face Of Love

TASHA TAYLOR (2016) Honey For The Biscuit
(Ruf Records)
- Weathernan
- I Knew
* Live At Cognac Blues Passions *