Playlist 2016 #51

SAM MYERS (2004) Coming From The Old School
With Special Guest Mel Brown
(Electro-Fi)
- I Got The Blues

FINIS TASBY (2005) What My Blues Are All About
With Guitar Greats Mel Brown & Enrico Crivellaro
(Electro-Fi)
- Mean Old World

MEL BROWN (2000) Neck Bones & Caviar
(Electro-Fi)
- I Believe To My Soul

MEL BROWN (2010) Love, Lost And Found
(Electro-Fi)
- Slow Moan

SNOOKY PRYOR & MEL BROWN (2000) Double Shot !
(Electro-Fi)
- Ease My Mind

SNOOKY PRYOR (2002) & His Mississippi Wrecking Crew
(Electro-Fi)
- Rock-A-While

SNOOKY PRYOR (2002) Mojo Ramble
Live In Concert With Mel Brown & The Homewreckers
(Electro-Fi)
- It Hurts Me Too

MEL BROWN & THE HOMEWRECKERS (2016) Under Yonder
Live At Pop The Gator 1991 
(Electro-Fi)
- I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town

VA. / SANTA'S GOT MOJO (2002)
An Electro-Fi Christmas Blues Celebration
(Electro-Fi)
SNOOKY PRYOR
- Check It Out Santa
MEL BROWN & THE HOMEWRECKERS
- Don't Plan No Party This Christmas

VA. / SANTA'S GOT MOJO 2 (2012)
An Electro-Fi Christmas Blues Celebration
(Electro-Fi)
MEL BROWN & THE HOMEWRECKERS
- Merry Christmas Baby