Playlist 2016 #47

LITTLE STEVE & THE BIG BEAT (2016) Another Man 
(Little Steve & The Big Beat)
-  Just Fooling Around
- Teasin' Without Pleasin'

MIKE SPONZA (2016) Ergo Sum (EPOPS)
- The Thin Line 
(With Dana Gillespie)

SHARON JONES & THE DAP-KINGS (2016) Miss Sharon Jones !
Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Daptone)
- I Learned The Hard Way
- 100 Days, 100 Nights
R.I.P. Sharon Jones (May 4, 1956 – November 18, 2016)

NICK WATERHOUSE (2016) Never Twice (Innovative Leisure)
- Baby, I'm In The Mood For You
- Tracy

SNOOP DOGG PRESENTS
OCTOBER LONDON (2016) Color Blind : Love (Cadillacc)
- Color Blind

SONNY KNIGHT & THE LAKERS (2016) Sooner Or Later (Secret Stash)
- It Had To Change
- Why

LEE FIELDS & THE EXPRESSIONS (2016) Special Night (Big Crown)
- Where Is The Love

MIGHTY SAM McCLAIN (2016) Time And Change / Last Recordings 
(Kirkelig Kulturverksted)
- You Worry Me

JEFF CHAZ (2016) This Silence Is Killing Me (JCP)
- This Silence Is Killing Me

MIKE ZITO (2016) Make Blues Not War (Ruf)
- Bad News Is Coming