Playlist 2016 #15

LUCKY PETERSON (2016) Long Nights (JSP)
- Long Nights
- Wasting My Time

CURTIS SALGADO (2016) The Beautiful Lowdown (Alligator)
- I'm Not Made That Way

ULF SANDSTROM & BO GUSTAFSSON (2016) Reed & Ivory Feat. Gumbo Recorded Live
(Abstract)
- My Heart Is Mended

THE CLAUDETTES (2015) No Hotel (Yellow Dog)
- Ne T'en Vas Pas

CHAMPIAN FULTON (2016) After Dark (Gut String)
- Baby, Won't You Please Come Home

J. BEYER (2016) Time Of Gathering (J. Beyer)
- Tiny's Mood

BEN POOLE (2016) Time Has Come (Manhaton)
 - I Think I Love You Too Much
* Ben Poole live at Bagnols Blues, august 05, 2016 : http://www.bagnolsblues.com/ *

DENNIS JONES (2016) Both Sides Of The Track (Blue Rock)
- When Youre Not Around

AWA LY (2016) Five And A Feather (Naïve)
- Let Me Love You

MARY ANN CASALE (2016) Restless Heart (Crustee Tees)
- Cryin' Over You

WAX & BOOGIE - BIG COMBO - (2016) Come With Me (David Giorcelli Perez)
- When You Love Somebody So Much