Playlist 2016 #03

R.I.P. OTIS CLAY
February 11, 1942  January 8, 2016

OTIS CLAY (2005) In The House (CrossCut)
You're The One
Nickel And A Nail

OTIS CLAY (1972) Trying To Live My Life Without You (Hi / 2013 - Fat Possum)
Holding On To A Dying Love
That's How It Is

OTIS CLAY (1992) I'll Treat You Right (Bullseye Blues)
Don't Burn The Bridge
Gonna Take My Heart's Advice

OTIS CLAY (1998) This Time Around (Bullseye Blues)
- It's Hard To Love After A Heartbreak
- Somebody Help

OTIS CLAY (2014) Walk A Mile In My Shoes (Echo)
- Walk A Mile In My Shoes

OTIS CLAY & JOHNNY RAWLS (2014) Soul Brothers (Catfood)
- Living On Borrowed Time
- Turn Back The Hands Of Time

BILLY PRICE & OTIS CLAY (2015) This Time For Real (Bonedog)
- I'm Afraid Of Losing You
- Love Don't Love Nobody



"Heart & Soul artist management is very sad to announce Otis Clay passed away
 unexpectedly of a heart attack in the early evening of January 8, 2016." : otisclay.net