Playlist VIRUS DE BLUES 2015 - August week 4

JAMES BLOOD ULMER (1994) Blues Preacher (Columbia)
- Jazz Is The Teacher

JAMES BLOOD ULMER (2001) Blue Blood (Innerhythmic)
- O Gentle One

JAMES BLOOD ULMER (2001) Memphis Blood / The Sun Sessions (Label M)
- I Want To Be Loved
- Double Trouble

JAMES BLOOD ULMER (2007) Bad Blood In The City (Hyena)
- Grinnin' In Your Face
- Backwater Blues
- There Is Power In The Blues

JAMES BLOOD ULMER (2005) Birthright (Hyena)
- I Can't Take It Anymore 
- Sittin' On Top Of The World

JAMES BLOOD ULMER (2009) In And Out (In+Out)
- I Believe In You

JAMES BLOOD ULMER (2001) Memphis Blood / The Sun Sessions (Label M)
- Little Red Rooster
- Dimples
- I Just Want To Make Love To You

JAMES BLOOD ULMER (2011) Greatest Blues Hits (Hyena)
- Come On (Let The Good Times Roll)